Wednesday 24 July 2013

Cloak & Dagger / Capa y Puñal - 3



So, this is how they looked after the bath in acetone. Notice the leag under the resin in Cloak's model. Dagger's hand was reattached with superglue.


Since I plan to put these two on a new base, I removed Cloak's tag using a flat saw. To avoid breathing the resin dust, I sprayed water over the zone I was cutting.
Como tengo pensado colocar a estos dos en una nueva base, eliminé la pestaña inferior de Capa usando una sierra plana. Para evitar respirar el polvo de resina, apliqué agua en spray sobre la zona mientras cortaba.








I primed the models before filling the damaged zones with putty, so I could see them more easily.
Imprimé las figuras antes de rellenar las zonas dañadas con masilla, para poder verlas más fácilmente.

No comments:

Post a Comment